Sunday 25 March 2007

The road to "INSANEdom"??

"Great".."Yes".."Oh no".."shit".."what the hell!!" "Lets have fun"...."Arey kya masti yaar??Sab masti wasti chod de.Its all time waste"..

Look at the above lines. What a contrast!! Its hard 2 comprehend that all these can go 2gether..And if at all they do go -- then who would think of it??--only a mad, an insane fellow.. But in fact , at least since the last few days, these things hv been going on in my mind?? Asking myself a question - Have i gone mad??

I just donno whats been happening to me?? U wanna njoy the life but the very next minute it seems all the more boring..U define definite values for urself but then u seem 2 be warding them off like dust on ur table..I just donno what i want.. I go in for the glittering material thinking it 2 be DIAMOND only 2 discover later that its only a piece of broken glass..

Gone are the days when i used to be stable, firm in every decision i took.. NOW!! OH GOD SAVE ME PLS.. I just cant set my priorities right ..
Am a confused lot..

What do you do when you have nothing to do?? Time pass!! Play games , Chat with people , Watch movies , Go for a round with friends?? Well!! What do i do ?? -- Sit idle..Movies?? Naah..They are so boring..A waste of time..Sleep?? Naah..I dont sleep more than 7 hours a day.. Games?? Well!! Occasionally..But they too are a waste of time... I just simply dont do anything.. SIT IDLE, LOST IN DREAMLAND.. Now..Isnt that madness??

Well!! Of course thats all madness.. But i love what I am & I dont give a damn whatever happens..

6 comments:

ankit said...

nice creativity..but y do u lie so much..??

wht do u get in proving dat u r someone u r not !!

hehehe never mind :)

Swapnesh Panda said...

thanx for d comment..magar its not lie..kabhi kabhi mere dimaag me yeh sab chalta rehta hai

Anonymous said...

hmm nice one...waise dat thing is one wid despo personified or sumthing else..

ankit said...

ab ek jhoot chupane ke liye aur kinte jhoot likhega ;)

Nimit said...

hota hai panda ..... hota hai .... exam time pe yehi hota hai ... chal ab yeh sab chodd aur tp ghot ( wht a wierd name for a subject)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY REALISATION!!!!!!